Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Springtime Musings...

Spring has finally arrived!
 (happy Fall to friends in the Southern Hemisphere!)


The magnolias and tulips are in full bloom, although this week we have a frost advisory...I am keeping fingers crossed for the flora and fauna!




Soon the weather will allow these simple pleasures...


Google:unknown














Dailymail.co.uk
















Martha Stewart








So many special celebrations in these warmer months...
weddings, graduations, 
babies, birthdays, 
Mother's and Father's Days....


This year, I am very excited to gift the beautiful works of Etsy artists....some of whom I am so honored to call friends.


Please enjoy a glimpse of their glorious work, and I would love to know..what are YOUR favorite Etsy shops?








The amazing Anita from Castles Crowns and Cottages has some gorgeous new items in her Shop....




The most charming cards


Etsy


Etsy




Etsy




Etsy





Etsy




Stunning handmade works of art




Etsy




Look at this magical slipper!
Etsy


And she is adding her wisdom and poetry to  it all....





Etsy


Pure magic!












The multi-talented Jennelise from Jenneliserose offers exquisite illustrations in her Shop


How gorgeous and romantic is this?
Etsy






Etsy






Etsy


Oh so beautiful!












The wonderful Penny from Angelsdoor lovingly creates the sweetest needle felted creatures


Etsy





Etsy




Aren't they adorable?


Penny is also a gifted painter and sculptor...
you can see more of her works at her lovely blog Angelsdoor...
















Dear Suzanne's blog Privet and Holly is rich with wisdom and beauty...
Recently, she took a fantastic idea and ran with it!
Her Shop features her brilliant invention....


"The Card Keyper" is fantastic for corralling all of those point, library, membership cards in your purse...


Etsy


Isn't this a great idea?
And it's so pretty!
Would be perfect for Mother's Day...
















Lovely Nathalie from Dolce Dreams creates gorgeous pillows, quilts, sachets, and other beautifully sewn, personalized treasures...
Nathalie's Shop


Etsy








Etsy








The most darling tooth fairy pillow!
Etsy














If you love miniatures, dollhouses, or simply admire tiny works of art, then you must visit Veselina at Vesper Miniatures...
Her work is absolutely amazing.
In Veselina's Etsy Shop, you will find these most wondrous little treasures. She also makes several jewelry pieces....
just astounding!




Etsy








Etsy






Baguette Earrings! A fun gift for the Francophile..
Etsy







A tea party unlike any I have ever seen....
Etsy





Etsy
















And last , but certainly not least, there is a very special Etsy Shop by the name of Yonks...
The effervescent Dianne of the Yonks Blog offers the most interesting and beautiful European antiques and collectibles.
So if that special person on your gift list has a penchant for something unique, and with a bit of patina...
Dianne's shop is for you!






Etsy








Etsy







Gorgeous Limoges perfume bottle...
Etsy









Wishing everyone a beautiful day!
xoxo












15 comments:

  1. Hello Irina:
    How very generously you showcase here such a wide range of very lovely items created by so very many creative and talented people. It is amazing to discover what is so readily available at the touch of a button, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    YOU never cease to BLESS, amaze, dazzle and enchant those who LOVE YOU.

    THANK YOU SO MUCH for including me among these dear women who put their heart out for their art. MANY LOVED-FILLED THANKS TO YOU, MY FRIEND.

    Now off to practice another art: teaching.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irina!I hope your enjoying the springtime.Lovely artwork,I adore jennelise,her things are just gorgeous.Have a lovely rest of the week my friend.HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Irina, this is such a delightful post; You display wonderful treasures created with love by some of the most lovely women. I am a proud owner of some pieces from these creative individuals .
    Hope you enjoy the season !
    Much love to you, sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear irina,

    what beautiful spring photos and charming etsy shops! i especially adore miniatures. i'm off to explore...but tonight, not now. it can't be during this busy day! :-) my soul, resist etsy! :-)

    one of my very favorite etsy shops is Kelly Ann at The Poppy Tree. what imagination she has.

    yes, please DO let me know your thoughts on s.o., favorable or otherwise, on blog or by email. i don't know anyone else who reads him. which book did you receive?

    wishing you many springtime simple pleasures today,
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful finds... such a range of temptation... and how generous of you to share them with us Irina... Have a wonderful weekend... xv

    ReplyDelete
  7. what lovely finds!!! you are a great blogging friend to feature others!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beauty to behold!!!!!
    Now, this makes me wish I would get my photos ready of my newest creations for my empty Etsy shop!!!!! I am so behind!

    I am enjoying the lovelies you so generously shared here my dear.
    ~ Violet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Irina
    How very kind of you to include me here along with so many wonderful ladies.. There are so many talented artists in the world.. What I love most is their creativity and imagination... Anita's work is just breathtaking!
    Jenneliserose... Her illustrations are exquisite! Love her choice of colors. Suzanne's ~card keyper~ would make a great gift, so pretty, and I just love Nathalie's tooth fairy pillow... Beautiful work.. Veselina's miniatures are amazing! Love the tea party..
    Thank you my friend,
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Bisous! Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tea party is incredible! Isn't Etsy just the most wonderful place? Happy Weekend!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh No! Ireina, you have tempted me with some new Etsy shops. Yikes! I don't need to do any more shopping, but I do love looking. I'll just have to resist the temptation to click the "buy" key! Love that photo of the picnic by the car! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  12. your pictures make shopping so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it is great that Etsy has given many creative people an outlet for selling their work. I am a great fan of Penny's and have many of her fuzzy creations, in fact, I am staring at a fat little, wooley llama at this very minute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much dear Irina for my birthday wishes...it's never too late!!! My look at all these lovely items in the Etsy shop...thank you so much for sharing...Hugs to you on this lovely weekend...Dzintra xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Dear, I just want to say thank you for your kindness ! Have a lovely weekend, my friend !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...